Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Breathe In, Breathe Out


Things have been crazy around here. The summer is coming to the end. Sis starts school in a couple of weeks. I was volunteered by my dear husband to be the director of our church's first Vacation Bible School in over 15 years. I have also been doing some data entry for the company my husband works for. To say that I am a little overwhelmed would be an understatement.

I am hoping to take the kids on one final excursion before school starts. Sis will be entering the 4th grade this year. She is very excited about it, but a little upset that she isn't in the same class as her best friend. They have pretty much been inseparable this summer. I tried telling her that this was a good thing, but what does Mom know?

Our first night of VBS was last night. It went well. I am excited about tonight, but even more excited that it will be over on Friday. It has been a good but tiring experience.

So for the time being, things might be a little slow here.

Thanks for stopping by,
Carrie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: