Tuesday, May 3, 2011

This pretty much sums me up...

I love music.  I love having it playing in the background.  I love how one word or phrase will get stuck in my head and I have to hear the song that it is in.  I love how if one person says just a part of a song, my husband and I have to finish the song.  Even if we aren't in a place that we can belt out the remainder of the song, we will look at each other and know that we are singing it in our heads.  I love music. 

That being said, lately, all I hear is children songs.  Lots of Veggie Tales songs.  Lots, and lots, and lots of them. 

So, when my mother-in-law asked if I had heard this song by Joey and Rory, I had to go find it on YouTube.  After listening to it, I decided that if there was ever a song that fits me, this would be it.  It is just soooo me. 



Thanks for stopping by,
Carrie

No comments: