Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Little Builder

First, there was this sculpture. The kids were playing outside Saturday afternoon when I went in to cook some dinner. We had some great friends over and the men were left to watch the kids while the girls went in to prep dinner. When we went out to play yesterday, I found this. I highly suspected that the men had a part in this sculpture.

But, then this happened.

And this.

Then I caught the builder at work.

Notice the cute little undies that are peeking out above his shorts. I only say that because I thought we would never get to this point. It has been a long process, but we finally made it!!!!! We are potty-trained!!!!!!

 
Still hard at work.

The final masterpiece. It is the beginning of Stonehenge, SW Kansas edition. It will soon be a Kansas Historic Site. You saw it first here. It is the lastest breaking story to come out of our little world.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: