Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kids say...



My son was watching cartoons this morning while I was in the kitchen washing dishes.  Apparently on the show he was watching, they were camping out and making s'mores.  It wasn't long before C-man came running in the kitchen opened up the pantry door and started rummaging around.  He pulled out the Ritz crackers and then found the bag of marshmallows.  He picked a mallow out, stuck it on top of his cracker, and ran off yelling that he made made some mores

Because I am an equal opportunity mother, I will also share something my darling daughter did this week.  She will love me for sharing.  I am sure of it. 

We went to Subway for some sandwiches.  I let her pick out her toppings.  She looks at everything and told the guy that she wanted tomatoes and computers.  I looked at her and said, "Huh?!?!?!?"  She turned 5 shades of red and then said, "I mean, I mean cucumbers."  The rest of the night I teased her relentlessly until she got mad. 

Now she won't talk to me.  It is so quiet around here.  Yeah right!!!!!  There is  never a quiet moment around here.  The only time we get close to quiet is in the middle of the night and then it is not really quiet because the dog is snoring. 

Mother of silly kids (and a snoring dog),
Carrie

No comments: