Wednesday, February 9, 2011

That's what she said...

Ok, time to pick on my dear daughter.  She has said some funny stuff.



We have a beautiful boston terrier.  



Ok, so she is not beautiful.  She looks like a gremlin and sometimes her upper lip gets caught on her teeth making her look even more like a gremlin.  We love her none the less.  For some reason when we got her, my husband decided to name her Pepper.  I was ok with it, and decided I would call her Pepper Ann.  She is now, Pepper Sue Ann or Sue Sue.  But, anyway I am getting off track.  We got her 4 years ago so my daughter was 4 at the time.  She was visiting her Grandma and Grandpa.  I imagine there was a lot of spoiling...they always seem to do that.  Darn grandparents and their excessive spoiling.  Anyways, we called and told her that she had a new sister.  That we had gotten a puppy and named her Pepper.  She was excited and went into town with my mother-in-law.  She told everyone that she had a new dog.  They asked what the doggie's name was and Hailey said...wait for it...Salty!!!! 

One more, then I will quit picking on her. 


I don't know how old she was when this happened but I still find it funny. 

I have lost some of the details on this story but here it goes.

We were going somewhere and we told her to count down for us before we started the car.  So, she starts...5...4...3...2...1...TECHNICIAN!!!!!  Not ignition, technician!!!!!  It was so stinkin' funny.  We sat in the driveway quite a while before we were able to compose ourselves and go on our merry little way. 

I find my kid's really darn cute and I think they are so funny to listen to.  I am a mom.  I am supposed to adore my children and all their thoughts and their cute sayings.  I know you guys have plenty of stories that your darling kids have said and done.  If you want to share, I would love to hear them. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: