Monday, June 13, 2011

He Just Will Not Sit Still!!!

These pictures were taken almost a year ago.  I was looking through my pictures and came across them and just smiled.  Please excuse my appearance.  We were at the lake.  It was July 5th and it was HOT!!! 

If you will notice, my daughter has received her orders.  Just sit still and smile...don't look at your brother and don't scratch your nose. 

Hey, C-man, over here!!!

Oh, Hi Dad!
(Goodness gracious, I look rough!! Someone hand me some powder...please fix my hair...please...anyone, anyone. Oh, nevermind.)

Hey, Grandma!!! 
Notice Sissy still sitting there, still smiling.

Ok, we have officially lost him. 
I have given up hope and am now just giggling to myself over the amount of joy this little stinker gives me.  Joy and gray hair.

Hey look Mom no hands!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

plainsgirl said...

Great photo story Carrie! Made me laugh and remember the days. At least you've got 1 out of 2 that's obedient and photogenic at this point!