Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Big Day

Well, today is the big day. My little guy turns 3. Yes, 3!!!


He came into this world at 5:55 in the morning. He hasn't deviated from his early morning arrival. He still wakes up early...everyday. He is really not a fan of sleeping. I think he worries that he might miss something.

He has always had some momma issues.  He kinda likes me.  
When he was a little guy, he wore his daycare workers out.  He would cry and cry.  They thought it was teething issues.  I am pretty sure it was momma issues.  He never cried like that when I was with him.  

He is an ornery little stinker!!  And he loves to pester his sister.

 
He is full of energy.  Constantly on the go.
 
Sometimes he will try to pull off an innocent look.  But I am onto him.  When I find out what he did, boy is he gonna get it.

He is my little guy, my ornery, loud, into everything guy!!!  Happy Birthday C-man!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Carrie








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Fun tribute to your little guy! And great photos as always.