Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Surprises

I have found one fun thing about moving in the middle of winter.  I am certain that there is only one because moving in the dead of winter is just the pits.  It is cold.  Moving boxes and furniture into your house with your husband is always soooo much fun (insert eye roll).  Add ice and snow on the ground and you have a whole new fun dynamic to work with.  


On the positive side, you get spring surprises in your flower bed.  I just love these spring surprises.


Then, I got real up close and personal.  Please excuse me while the flowers and I have a little together time.



Sorry, I know not what I do.  They are just real beauts!!!



On the other side of our front porch, these Hens and Chicks came out to play. 


They are just so cute. 


I want badly to be a gardener.  I try every year, but unfortunately I just wind up killing whatever I planted (or potted for that matter).  I got the curse of the black thumb.  Maybe because these were planted by someone else they will survive and thrive, maybe, please?!?!?!?!

There are other plants greening up in my flower bed, but they haven't bloomed yet.  I can't wait to see what comes to be.

The black thumbed momma,
Carrie 

No comments: